Sunday, August 08, 2004

the artsy girl (every second three)

The Artsy Girl

This one's about this girl I know, who is really artsy
And I must admit that I am prone to, being clever and smartsy
I really dig the way she's all, making a kickass movie
This is the part where she says to me, what're you trying to provie
She says, oh well, that kind of thing, happens all the time
I guess she means how I fixate, on making poetry rhyme
It's really something I picked up, from the poet Nash Ogden
That's really how my love affair, blossomed with my pen
She says that's sweet but she's really being, kind of mean and sarcy
Cause I really need to get a grip, on my poetry anarchy
Then again, I'm just your average soliloquist monsieur
To get back to the subject of this person I revere
This one's about this girl I know, who's full of joy and laughter
How I wish that she and I were like, all happily ever after

No comments: