Tuesday, August 24, 2004

how would it be (every second three) - Arunabh Das

How would it be if you had feelings and could feel
Or if I had knees and I could kneel
How would it be if you had memories you could share
Or if I had eyes and I could stare
How would it be if you had dreams, hopes and aspirations
Or if I had armpits and perspiration
How would it be if you had thoughts and could think
Or if there were ships that could sink
How would it be if you had songs that you could sing
Or if I had shoulders and I could cling
How would it be if you had hands that I could hold
Or if we could both grow old
How would it be if your thoughts could be erased
Or if that left me unfazed
How would it be if there were roses you could smell
Or if I had stories that I could tell
How would it be if you pushed when it came to shove
Or if I had a heart and I could love

- Arunabh Das

No comments: