Sunday, August 08, 2004

my yoga baby (every second three)

My Yoga Baby

My yoga baby has, a personal point of view
All of what she says, is transcendetally true
Her mind has left her body, an often many times
She bought the yoga gear, all the beads and the chimes
She says she's got the power to change people's fung shui
And I'm all like, you're kidding, you're not serious, no way
She uses all these fancy words, like karma and nirvana
And I wonder if she's gonna cook, some good old chicken shwarma
She's been visiting this higher, existential plane
And I get the feeling, I'll be going insane
I ask her if she's confusing her yoga with her zen
She tells me that my problem is, I'm all like, all them men
Her yoga gives her the power, to be all omnipotent
It's also made me all like, menstrually impotent
Her search for spirituality, has led her to see the light
As for me, I haven't ever, felt so hopelessly unbright

No comments: